Can't Find Course Sites?
Add sites to Favorites in Your Sites
The Your Sites menu allows you to view your sites and choose which sites you want to be displayed in your favorites site-bar.
Using the Your Sites menu you can organize and rearrange your favorite sites.
Visit our support site for step-by-step instructions.
Gradebook Help For Sites Created Before the TRACS Update
Add New Gradebook
- Enter your Summer or Fall TRACS course site and click Site Info.
- Select Manage Tools.
- Select the check boxes next to Gradebook.
- Select Continue.
- Select Finish to confirm your changes.
Remove Old Gradebook
- In Site Info
- Select Tool Order.
- Select the gear icon to the right of the old Gradebook
- This will be the Gradebook without the book icon to the left of the title.
- Select Delete this Tool.
- Select Save to save your changes.
You must unfortunately wait until your instructor makes the above change before you can access the new gradebook in your sites.
Do you need help or have questions? Please feel free to contact support for TRACS Help.